Today, medicinal users
If you're curious about cooking with cannabis, canna
Making Canna ButterTo make canna butter, you'll need the following
- 1 lb. unsalted butter
- 1 cup cool water
- 1 oz. ground cannabis
- Place the water and
butter into a deep stockpot on the stove top, over medium-low heat. Stir continually as the butter melts. Once combined, reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Add ground cannabis to butter mixture and continue simmering over
low heat for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, let cool
and store in an airtight container.
Once you've made your canna butter,
Making Canna Cookies
Now that you've got your very own
Aside from the fact that they're delicious, canna cookies are
Easy to make and perfect for your first time cooking
- 2 cups baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canna butter,
softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two eggs, chilled
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped
- Combine softened canna butter and sugars in a large bowl. Mix
manually or with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add in eggs, stirring
after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract, stirring well.
- In a separate bowl,
combine flour, baking soda and salt. Fold into wet mixture, stirring well.
- Once all ingredients are combined, add chocolate chips and nuts.
dough for 20 minutes.
- With the oven set to 375 degrees, form dough into small
balls and bake on a greased baking sheet for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before eating.
- Store cooled cookies in
an airtight container